Thursday, September 28, 2017

I'm back!

Wow, its been a minute right? Well, maybe more like 2 years? Oops. Anyways I'm back, in here & boy do I have a lot to update y'all on! New state, new baby, new man & new job. Wow! Ill try to just sum it all up for yall. First, new man? Yes, after the insane 2015 break up with Sophias dad (including injunctions, him moving away, me finally getting my shit together) I have a new man, a fiance in fact. We be been together a little over a year and I'm in love y'all. Nothing can break us at this point. Which brings me to my next subject, new baby!! Sophia is now a big sister to her little sister Jade. Born 3/20/17 8lbs 1oz ❤ She's beautiful y'all, flawless. New move? Hell yes, moved from FL to a new start in the mountains of NC & I'm loving it! Landed a new job in retail a few weeks after moving! Score. I tried to sum it all up, make it short and sweet for y'all. Ill be posting every week at least once from now on hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment