Sunday, October 26, 2014

The joys of a 1 year old

Patience is a must have when having a child.
I finally decided to get up and clean the room and I was doing pretty great until I smelt nail polish. Mhm you guessed it.
I turned around and Soph was standing over a puddle of blue nail polish on the carpet and blue all over her entire body.
Mind you were renting the place were in. I freaked out and yelled at josh to get the fuck up and help and what does he do? Rubs the nail polish even more into the carpet because he obviously never got the memo of blotting stains.
Meanwhile im in the bathroom with soap and water and nail polish remover scrubbing the polish off of Sophia which only partly faded geat story to tell the dr the next day when they check her weight and she looks like a smurf.
Well its been a couple weeks and theres still a huge blue stain on the carpet. Luckily Sophia is nail polish free but ive tried everything under the sun and yet the stain has only lightened. Round 3 of window cleaner here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment